Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It's been a while. . . . . . .

I know it's been a long time since I last posted, I'm currently at week 5 of recovering from back surgery so Im slowly getting back on track. This is the first card I've made for a while, it's a 70th birthday card for my husbands uncle. I wanted it to look vintage and nostalgic so I chose a Lili of the Valley stamp and My Minds Eye papers from the Breeze collection. Although the stamp has a young boy on it, I coloured it using mainly 2 colours EB1 and EB2 to give it a sepia effect. The only exception is the face and hands where I used FS2, FS3, TN2 and FS8 and the boys clothes which have a touch of TN3 on them. I'm really pleased with how it has come out:-) I hope to have a tutorial on colouring sepia posted by the end of the week:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment