Thursday, June 13, 2013

Yeehaw

I don't know what it is about cards for adult men, they just seem to be so much harder than any other. Finding an image is one thing but putting together a card and finding the right embellishment is the same as living with a man, difficult!!!:-) I came across this new Mo Manning stamp on my search this time and thought it would be just perfect for my brother in law, I love the implied sarcasm of the sentiment. It's great to do a funny card rather than a serious one:-)




Medium: Copic and Spectrum Noir Markers
Skin: Copic - E11, E01, E00, R20
Hair: Spectrum Noir - IG7, IG5, IG3
Clothing: Spectrum Noir - IG1, IG2. Copic - E44, E43, E42, E41
Other: Copic - Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28 (Balloon), BG13, BG15, BG18 (Hat)
Image: Yeehaw - Digi (Mo Manning)
Paper: Neenah Solar Crest (Crafters Companion UK)
Elements: Jumbo Java Ink (VersaMagic), Follow your heart - Be amazing Paper Pad (My Minds Eye)


Always remember, before the reality comes the dream

No comments:

Post a Comment