Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Happy Birthday!!:-)

As always, it has ended up being a while since I last posted:-( there has been a lot going on with my family and I haven't been in the frame of mind to colour let alone post on here:-( Today though is my Nanna's birthday and I set out to make an extra special card for her. I bought quite a few Tiddly Inks digi stamps a few weeks back and we've been sitting on my desk getting neglected so I figured what better time to try them out!! I couldn't get any more perfect than this one with a great big birthday cake!!!:-) hope you like the card as much as I do:-)



Medium: Copic Markers
Skin: E11, E01, E00, R20
Hair: E49, E47, E44, E43, E42
Clothing: B0000, B000, B00, B01, B02, B04, B05, B06 (Dress and Shoes) RV13, RV14, RV17, RV19, YG11, YG13, YG17 (Hat)
Other: E50, E51, E53 (Cake) RV13, Y0000, Y000, Y00, Y02, Y08 (Candles) BV29 (Tray)
Image: - Digi (Tiddly Inks)
Paper: Neenah Solar Crest (Crafters Companion UK)
Elements: Hello Summer Paper Pad (Echo Park), Rouge chalk ink (Colorbox), Platinum Planet brilliance ink (Tsukineko), Scalloped Posy Die (Memory Box), Happy Birthday cupcakes oval die and Framelits flower layers and leaf dies (Sizzix) , rhinestone strip and resin flower (Kaisercraft), Fresh Foliage Die (Spellbinders), Whitewash Antique Vanity (Core'dinations), Sentiment (Wild Rose Studio), Doily from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment