Sunday, September 8, 2013

TiddlyInks:-)

I came across Tiddly Inks stamps a month or so ago and fell in love wither they are just sooo cute:-) I couldn't resist buying a large stack of them and am constantly looking for excuses to use them!! This one has been at the top of my list, I just love the pose on the toadstool. I made the lethal mistake of colouring it before I chose the paper and decided a purple dress would look nice for a change (Although purple is my favourite colour I don't seem to use often) I then discovered that for some strange reason I don't have many paper pads that have purple in them but finally found one that was just perfect a Kaisercraft one that had been sat in my stash for quite a while:-) This card is a birthday card for my Sister in Law in the UK, I love getting a chance to do really girly cards so went all out on this!! Hope you like it:-)


Medium: Copic Markers
Skin: E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E47, E44, E43, E42
Clothing: V20, V22, V25, V28, V91, V93, V95, V99
Other: R24, R27, R37, R39, R89, E40, E41, E42 (Toadstool) E33, YG61, YG63, YG67 (Grass) V20, V22, V25 V28, V91, V93, V95, V99, YG61, YG63, YG67 (Headband) B0000, B000, B00 (Wings)
Image: Wryn-Fairy Friends - Digi (Tiddly Inks)
Paper: Neenah Solar Crest (Crafters Companion UK)
Elements: Magic Happens Paper Pad (Kaisercraft), Lilac ink (Kaisercraft), Bling (Kaisercraft), Scallop circle and Bitty Blossom Dies (Spellbinders), Pinwheel Posie and Small Pinwheel Posie Dies (Memory Box), Sentiment Tag (Lili of the Valley) Purple thread from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment