Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mo Manning Design Team

One of my absolute favourite stamp companies is having a design team callout, so so very exciting!!!:-) I figured considering how many Mo Manning stamps I own I really should apply!! I've chosen a stamp that I love for this card, having two boys Im always on the lookout for gorgeous boys stamps and this one completely fits the bill. It's a daunting thing to apply for but I decided I have nothing to lose:-)




This card uses the Mo Manning digital stamp Dragon Hugs, it's so sweet:-) I wanted to keep with the castle and knight theme so I couldn't go past these Bo Bunny Cambridge papers, they have the grungy look I was after along with he perfect colour scheme. I distressed and sanded all the papers then edged them with Tsukineko Pinecone ink. The frame is cut from curious metallic paper with a Spellbinders die and edged with a Promarker metallic silver to give it a wrought iron look. Full list of everything used is show below:-)

Image: Dragon Hugs - Digi (Mo Manning)
Medium: Copics and Spectrum Noir
Skin: Spectrum Noir - FS2, FS3, TN2, FS8
Hair: Copic - E25
Clothing: Copic - R24, R27, R29, R39 (Tunic) E31, E33 (Belt) B24, B26, B28, B29
(Shirt) E43, E44, E47, E49 (Trousers) G02, G03, Y18, Y19, B00,
B01(Crest) . Spectrum Noir - True Black, IG10, IG9, IG7, IG6, IG5
Other: Dragon: Copic - YG61, YG63, YG67 (Body) E0000, E000, E00, E01, E02
(Wings) E40, E41, E42 (Belly/ Horns)
Sword: Copic - E33, E34, E35
Helmet: Copic - R24, R27, R29, R39. Spectrum Noir - True Black, IG10, IG9,
IG7, IG6, IG5
Ground/Border: Copic - E21, E23, E25. Spectrum Noir - BG2
Paper: Neenah Solar Crest (Crafters Companion)
Elements: Cambridge Collection (Bo Bunny), Fleur de lis square die (Spellbinders) Ionised paper (Curious Metallic) Kraft Cardstock, Frame edged with Promarker metallic silver

Thanks for taking a look:-)


Always remember, before the reality comes the dream

No comments:

Post a Comment