Thursday, May 2, 2013

Designed to Colour Challenge Crew

Well it's been a long wait (in reality only a couple of weeks but it feels like forever!!) but I can finally officially announce that Im now a member of the Designed to Colour Challenge Crew!!!!!:-) So very exciting!!:-) This is the first time I have ever applied for anything so can't believe how lucky I am to have got in and have such amazing people to work with!! I am part of the Rainbow Crew so our Challenges will be posted on the 15th of each month so make sure you head over to the Designed to Colour Blog and take a look. The Glitter Crew will post their challenges on the 1st of each month:-)

Just thought I'd share with you the projects I submitted for my application, we had to choose 3 so I went with 2 cards and a tag.



This one uses a Mo Manning Digi and Paper from Echo Park, All About a Boy paper pad



This image is by Wee stamps with paper from My Minds Eye, On the Sunny Side paper pad



Last but not least this image is a Lili of the Valley stamp called over the Threshold. Paper is Kraft cardstock and Prima Romantique paper pad

All images were coloured using Copics and Spectrum Noir Markers:-)



1 comment:

  1. Congrats Rebecca, So happy for you and looking forward to seeing your creations!!
    Cheers Jennie

    ReplyDelete