Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy Birthday:-)

Today's card I made for my nephews 2nd birthday. After taking a quick look online I couldn't go past this gorgeous Mo Manning digi, it is the absolute double of him right down to the look on his face!!! I've only just started using digital stamps but loving how they eradicate all freight costs and arrive in your inbox instantly ready to be used (at least that's how Im justifying the fact that I keep buying them:-)




Medium: Copic and Spectrum Noir Markers
Skin: Spectrum Noir - FS2, FS3, TN2, FS8
Hair: Copic - E50, E53, E34, E57
Clothing: Copic - R24, R27, R29, R39 (Shirt, Shoes and Trim) B91, B93, B97, B99,
E40, E41 (Overalls)
Image: Two Will - Digi (Mo Manning)
Paper: Crafters Companion Neenah
Elements: "Out of the Blue" Lime Twist Paper Pad (My Minds Eye), Kraft Cardstock, Chipboard Number (Kaisercraft), "things can only get better" rubber stamp sentiment (Mo Manning), "It's your Birthday" Acrylic Sentiment (Woodware), Nautical Blue and Amaryllis Ink (Martha Stewart), Sizzix "Birthday Cake" framelits die set


Always remember, before the reality comes the dream

3 comments:

  1. Adorable, Rebecca, and the sentiment is wonderful! So glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. It makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete