Thursday, May 16, 2013

Designed to Colour Challenge

So very exciting to be participating in my first Designed to Colour Challenge as a Challenge Crew member:-) the challenge this time is to use the set colour scheme shown below




The wonderful sponsors for this challenge are MelJens Designs pop on over to their store and take a look at the gorgeous stamps:-) I have chosen to use the very cute frog in my pocket stamp for my card though I must admit it was very hard to choose!!




Medium: Spectrum Noir and Copic Markers
Skin: Spectrum Noir - CG1, CG2, CG3, CG4, Blender. Copic - V0000, V000, V01, YG41, YG45
Clothing: Copic - BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15. Spectrum Noir - Blender (Pocket)
Other: Copic - V0000, V000, V01 (Worms)
Image: Frog in my Pocket (MelJen Designs)
Paper: Neenah (Crafters Companion)
Elements: Secret Birds Society Paper Pad (Kaisercraft), Sentiment stamp (Woodware), Lavender Lace and Mint Green (liquid pearls), string and gel pen for my stash

Head on over to the Designed to Colour blog to join in!!!:-)

Always remember, before the reality comes the dream

4 comments:

  1. I love your card! The frog and pocket really stand out against the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, you did a great job with this image.... Just tooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on this one! Love the image you chose and the colors are awesome!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. It is so adorable! Great use of the colors too!

    ReplyDelete