Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mothers Day

Mothers Day is quickly approaching so I thought I best get a move on and make one for my Mother in Law seeing as it needs to travel all the way to UK!!! I'm determined to get the hang of colouring pleats so I couldn't go past this beautiful Mo Manning image, with a basket of flowers it was perfect for the papers I had picked. Now I just need to make sure it goes in the mailbox tomorrow!!!!




Medium: Spectrum Noir and Copic Markers
Skin: Spectrum Noir - FS2, FS3, TN2, FS8. Copic - R83
Hair: Copic - E42, E44, E47, E49
Clothing: Copic - BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78, R56, R59
Other: Copic - G20, G21, RV95, RV99, R56, R59
Image: Alisa with Roses - Digi (Mo Manning)
Paper: Neenah (Crafters Companion)
Elements: Romantique Paper Pad (Prima), Pinecone Ink (Versacolour), Sentiment (Lili of the Valley), Catalina Border Die (Memory Box)


Always remember, before the reality comes the dream

No comments:

Post a Comment